Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hellos people 1st post

First time Posting ^^ hahas so don bluff me for posting
Today afternoon using com, then haoyong call me ask me go out then i say okies after that we go prepare.... prepare ok le , he come my hse downstair wait for me then we go bugis. I go bugis shopping see my chinese new year thing. After that haoyong girlfriend call him then we go meet haoyong girlfriend awhile jiu go le

few minutes later we feel boring then go back bukitbatok slack. hahas
Suddenly got three small kitty at HDB downstairs catching Cockroachs hahas so cute lor, then me and haoyong go play with the cat, play finished liao then i pei haoyong at bus stop waiting for bus. then he go in the bus then i go liao. hahas

reach home my parents ask me want go newton centre near orchard there go eat and my jie fu buy new car then my parents say want go for a ride then i say okies, hehes.
eat hao le jiu go home ^^

thanks for reading


Thanks Seekee for helping make this blog
takecare friend =D hehes

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: