Sunday, February 8, 2009

07 February 2009




Today dono why so early wake up =,= but okies la not that tired, =D i wan early sleep and early wake up like that good good hehes..
hmmm den wake up play auditionsea..after playin need prepare then go out meet my friends =,= wat the fuck , i thought i will be late lehs then i go take taxi from my house to bukitbatok MRT =,= but i nv late. fuck sia . waste money. then take mrt meet friends le jiu go orchard Far east plaza see siao yuan superstar people play games. LOLs then after finished watchin jiu go heeren walkwalk , walk hao le go eat macdonald at heeren. so special lor me and my friends those macdonald people serve us so good but i tink they got add GST Or tax! wtf.
then slowli go meet other group of friends at cineleisure jiu go marina square! wa lao my friend pick dao bag and those headset ~ he so lucky sia! tmd
then after finish marina square we go esplanade slack lor LOLs my friend go take people number but fail xD so funny lor. then we go take mrt home le but suddenly we in mrt say wanna ton in the end we ton til go home summore i from jurong east there walk to bukitbatok. can die !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To: