Saturday, March 14, 2009

13 March 2009


me and my baby <3

Yesterday derek come my house first den me and him go down to my hse bus stop there wait for hilary and my baby =D wait wait wait finally they reach le then still need wait for bus again and the bus finally came, we sit inside the bus go to vivocity =D den we at there so fun until so dam late go home, we abt 12am something den go the habour bus interchange to find our bus but the bus no more le we went to those bus stop and heng got our Bus!! phew . den we reach bukit batok bus interchange le we tot no more our bus again liao =,= wtf but heng we got wait cos the bus last mins come. den me and my baby go take the bus , hilary and derek go dono where =,=, my baby alight the bus le den after that is me alight liao. derek suddenly call me say wan come my hse ton til 4am den me and derek go slack awhile outside jiu come my hse watch ghost show .

baby u tomorrow goin camp le T_T but heng is stay there one day only and i alr miss u liao. imagine i go NS i die liao miss u til die.


babyiloveyou <3>

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: