Friday, March 6, 2009

5 March 2009

Finally everything peaceful liao =D wahahaha~ feel so relax now cos nth happen le
but the bugis tai ji tink still need to settle it down but guess soon will settle it down
today haoyong come my hse downstair meet me den we two go take bus to bukitbatok mrt then take mrt to jurong east interchange find jj, cm and wh. meet liao we go orchard there wait for kira at far east there~ then he reach le we go walkwalk shopping inside awhile jiu go out of the far east there slack~ listen to people play drum or watever and then derek and wq come find us ~ =D after that wait le i go lucky plaza alone find my cousin ~ and i at lucky plaza so boring so i call haoyong ask him and kira come meet me at there lor~ den wait for my baby and hilary come lucky plaza find us =D , find hao le den i go tok to my cousin to settle some problem ~ den ok le we go back far east find derek they all le slack awhile at far east den we go clarkquay there liao~ wat the fuck go clarkquay oso nv do anithing except some of my frenz go there play lan but me and my baby plus some frenz go bugis play shisha relaxing oursevles and we play until play and siao =D ~
then after shisha so late liao we go take cab home le from bugis ..

babyiloveyou <3
happily goin out wif u hehes
270209 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: