Monday, April 27, 2009

26 April 2009 Sunday

woohoo quite long never update le . Wow baby u update so long and mani sentence.
26April 2009 woke up around 2.30pm becos i planned to watch movie wif my baby so we woke up earli but in the end cancel cos got some problem. erm sorry bi. so in the end me decide to bring my gf go to west coast park to relax ourself at there so we reaching westcoastpark le and we sat down one places looking at those sea and u all noe what we saw rainbow :D baby we tat time 2mths ago at Jurong Point saw it and i was the one ask u to go see plus today we went west coast park plus is me again to tell u tat got rainbow again :D hahas. hmm about 7something we went to eat Mac and my baby keep laughin til wanna die of oxygen liao hahas :P ps ar bi keep make u laugh - hahas about 8pm something we went back to sit at our place earlier on. sat awhile we took bus home le

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: