Saturday, July 25, 2009

25July2009

Everyday i keep thinkin the same problem plus i reflect myself but i jus cant stop myself from thinkin it. it reali hurts me alot. wanna shout out oso cannot. feel like taking one knife to stab my heart everytime or jumpdown building or kena bang by the car. but why i never did that? cause i just cant stop thinkin and loving you. i wanna keep seeing u and huggin u tightly. one day the rainbow will appear infront of us. u jus wait and see and i keep lookin at our picture hais. really hope i can die as soon as possible. so that i will not longer exist in tis world. pray i die faster. reali very xing ku sia. i reali regret what i did last time. why i being born out!! why!! i already stress about my some of my parts problem liao. yet still got other problem. GOD just kill me la!! i rather give my life to those who wanna live in tis world. i reali wanna noe why i born out!! summore i was number 5th child in family ... my parents should stop at number 4th child lor! hais xi bei tong ku sia T_T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: