Thursday, September 3, 2009

03 September 2009

now is 9am i still posting and after for so long i finally update now. This few days i had been doin some foolish things. but i will still keep it inside my heart and mind and keep on facing the problem after i have received it. every single night after we break up, my mind my heart automically emo and negative thinking. i will try not to go fan ai ni animore and ever le. nobody will know what im thinking so ok la i will ren zu myself mo mo de cheng shou. wont harass u wont disturb u til u wanna meet me or wanna sms me or what ba.

Hello People how life ? ask u all ar. Joker buangstun reali fun? but i don tink so. i will try my best change in this months.

THIS YEAR 2009 IS MY SUPER DAM SUAY YEAR, dono what i do is alway WRONG, GUILTY and REGRET. hope tis year faster over and reali start a new year. hope she faster find her new boyfriend and really hope she will be more happi wif her boyfriend. Those who be her Boyfriend is so Lucky. she is really a nice girl i said. btw on 29August2009 i saw a girl which i don expect to see it when she jus appear infront of me at Cine. and go pool i saw a girl jus look like you around percent 95%. hais. hope you will faster get over it and erase our past and our mermory. good luck in findin a new boyfriend. Commit suicide is really my lover i guess. i had nth to do animore. jus nw quarrel wif my dad so dam jialat. dont worry ba. i will be fine.

btw sorri for making u alway so late sleep. sorri for making nightmare. sorri about ur parents concern abt me. sorri for what i did in the past and few days. wont go do it again animore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: