Monday, September 21, 2009

21 September 2009

Now is 21 september , 7.10am in the morning. i still posting. I cant sleep, cause got some problem i having right now, the problem is my mind is jus cant stop thinkin about her. i know she alr fade and give up but i jus totally cant stop thinkin abt her. i stupid right people don love mi le i still love her and miss her. hahas (: , nvm la i don give a damn. only me sad what not her sad so i don worry. cos she happi jiu hao. i noe she already take me as a invisble and bo chup me liao. its okies. my mind so painful right now like a aeroplane or explosion in my head right now. but i don wan to stop the postin. still got many things to write.

dono how mani i post alr from dono when til now all sadness emo words. cause i alr say i will be a emo and bad boy le. so my postin i guess will keep on emo til don't know when.

i still wondering when is my NS. if next year i go in NS is two years and a half months. i don't know is truth anot, all my friends said one. nvm two years and a half months lor.
hahas Toh JiAwEi u are jus so stubborn den all among your friends. MY LIFE NOW IS JUS SO LIFELESS GUILTY AND REGRET!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: