Saturday, October 3, 2009

03 October 2009

What i had been doin this few days . The memory of the memory is still kept following my mind where ever i go. why cant i jus erase you in my stupid bastard brain? is so fkin hard to erase did u noe that? i know yours is easy but nevermind la , never blame u at all cause is my fault. hais without u is really killing me like hell. i jus hope when i sleeping you are alway pei-in me in my dream and i of cause don wanna wake up til i die. why my blog alway so emo sadness? cause i just cant pull up myself, i cant make myself stronger as before as last time. i have been telling myself smile where ever im sad or anyhow go thinking. but the tears is the stronger den my smile. i know you wan me continue my life. okies i will continue de. but if got something happen to me then is too bad. dont know why when some other people is sad or what i can confront them but i jus cant do it for myself from secondary school til now. i know my life is full of darkness right now but i just have to carry on wif my stupid life.
My life is really dam sucks lor, still got Body problem but i wont say out what problem. why the tjw is no longer like last time joker or what . Now emo-ing is my best job to do then joker . hais. who can help me T_T i really dam xingku la!!! i keep feel wanting to sms you but i keep telling myself dont, is so hard to tell myself but i did it. never mind don worry about me (: hehes

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: