Saturday, October 10, 2009

10 October 2009

Now is 5.41am yet i still blog.

This sentences i write to u 'we stead we break is my fault, and you don already love me why i mus continue love u til now' cause i just cant let it go but i have to. why i make myself til so xingku. At first i thought i and u stead together we will last long more den your ex but im wrong we are not even last long den ur ex. you said yourself a failure but i dont tink u are failure cause im the one who create it, cause you alway concern care love me but im jus a fucker and you are not failure im the one is the most useless stupid failure and im jus a passerby to you afterall last few months we had been together. I thought we can be forever then all couples and you told me you also thought we can be together forever but who changed so fast? ANSWER is me im changed. im changed to no longer last time care concern abt u liao. but i regreted!! so what if i regreted . time oso cannot turn back . I had to accept the fact what. and you of cause easy say those sentences to me cause the painful and mei ren yao is me lehs not you. YA last time you painful so now retribution liao right i now suffering more painful then your last time.

i think my this post not emo already hor?.
hais why i go eastcoastpark! why i stay bukitbatok! why am i born out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: