Friday, March 27, 2009

26 March 2009



Hello everybody~ i now update my blog =D quite a period of time never update le.
26March 2009
today don't know why i suddenly so early woke up then i clean my desk my thing to pack up neatly =D hehes.
after finished doing all this things then sms my baby ask her she woke up le ma, then we chat on msn liao need prepare and go out together, so i go my baby bus stop there wait for her quite long but nevermind, after meeting my baby we go meet derek and wenghong at JE MRT there and wait for hilary to go Orchard far east there meet wenghong frenz estee. meet le den we walkwalk shopping, after far east we go cineleisure liao jiu take bus go bugis hanjilane to shi sha, hehes

Bi Finally One Month wif u liao!! x3 hehes 27 March 2009 i will love u no matter what~ i will cherish every moment being wif u~ i will love u every single second~ bi if don hav u i guess i wont step into relationship again~ Baby iloveyou le la~

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: