Saturday, March 28, 2009

K box!! anniversary 27 March2009






Today 27 March 2009 is the day mi and my baby 1st month anniversary =D
we on 27 March reali having alot of fun lor hahas
i keep see my baby laugh til wanna crazy liao i felt so happi hehes.
At first me and my baby at home chattin on msn or watever and we plan 4pm meet but in the end 6pm meet LOLs!! so pro lor. so about 5.30pm i reach my house downstair and wait for her about 30mins then she walk to my house downstair, so meanin the time she reach is 6pm =x. after that we from my house walk to Batok Mrt and we went to City Hall Marina Square for Kbox. reali felt crazy sia. me and my baby reali having fun inside the room singing together til sot plug. erm about 10pm we left the room we go out slack and we walk to bugis find chee min and wenghong. slack awhile den i saw a ji bai kia at bugis tat time tio me de =,= but he never saw me. so we went to bugis MRT and take mrt home =D happihappihappi <3 me ="D">

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: