Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Tired

Time passes really really fast, now is November already yet i still cant forget about her in my mind. How i really wish that i don't have a heart that keeps me alive thinking those sadness past. All this 6 months i been thinking and thinking about you and my own problem i know is stupid but what to do? I really fucking dam regret of doing or saying those things to you, and i know you wont come back to me anymore. You know what? from 8th may 7.30pm to 10th may is my first time go Malaysia and i really miss you dam alot. and u wrote a small notes for me and behind wrote don't break with you ): , how i wish i really can die. zhen de hen tong ku ni zhi dao ma? i few more months and weeks i going to NS le i will miss you deadly. I really need you back but i know answer is cannot but nevermind. Thanks for the day that you given me pei-ing me and
You asked me this question before 'Hais do you still love me?' and i already know the answer when you haven say out. Time to fade you will fade. Time to give up you will give up. Time to say good bye to me i will say good bye to you first. i really miss you badly. hais really envy that guy that be with you right now. jealous and hurt = DIE! >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: