Wednesday, November 18, 2009

TheStory

Now already 5.20am in the morning but i still post,

TheStory : When i was in secondary school i already think of commit suicide. dont ask me why, only some of my friends know why. Hmmm when i was in sec 2 i don't know what is love until sec 4 graduated den slowly understand what is love but still not sure, until i met a girl that live near me which i met her on East Coast Park and she is the one brighten my day up when i feel sick lonely and sad plus she is the girl who thought me and gave me what real love is. Until now my mindset still all about her, is already 5mths yet i still cant forget about her. i really regretted what i had done in the past to you ,etc never treat u well or ...... , but i know now no use of saying it, cause u got boyfriend now, but i still wanna to said thanks for the 4mths we been together, hoping you will come back, but i know is impossible, its alright. but I'm really happy for you that you got boyfriend le. hahas, last long with him ba. i have nothing to say le.
thanks for taking care of me when we are at JP last time when I'm dizzy + sickness. and 9.56pm the show is the first time you came to my house watch the show after that pei you go home. hais, nevermind takecare my lover, hope u happy everyday. don't study so much when you got headache and rest well plus relax more often (: . I'm finally happy le Yeah hahas ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment

To: